HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAM HAM!! AND I LOVE YOU!!..
I know that I'm late. Like super late cos the computer was hogged for the first half of the day, then mike and cia came over to play maple so I kinda forgot about blogging a birthday post after that. Paiseh.
There's like a thousand and one of valid excuses.HAHA. My computer sucks, it keeps on shutting down so I can't be bothered going online. Seriously, I can't wait to get my MAC!ARGHH..
WE LOVE YOU AND YOU SHOULD JUST COME BACK. I feel so shitly lonely without you. HAHA..I just boost up your ego by 30% didn't I? Happy 18! You're old. Soon you're going to be a hag, saggy old hag. Weeeeeee...SAG SAG SAG. I hope you really found the prince charming of your dreams altho you don't seems care about anything in your love life at all, but nah uh, you're not going to be a nun. AND AND??.. what else am I suppose to say to some kina who just turned 18? I'm not quite sure, my grandma didn't tell me anything when I turned 18. Anyway, just be happy la..poopie!!
7.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment