8.01.2007

I agree. Why is this page so quiet? We kind of pangsehed this page for a long long time. My thoughts for the past few days had been quite private and depressing, so obviously it goes to the private and unpublised blog I have la. You leh trace?? Got any decent excuse? HMPHH..you pangsehed here!

Hmm..What should I say?

Okay, brief updates!!

1. My brother got married. His wife is pretty but she wears a really hedious pair of glasses. Those snoopy - round kind of glasses I had way back in primary 5. I also saw this piece of slip-on-shades in my bro's crappy car which obviously belongs to pei. I used to think that frameless is so three years ago but her glasses is seriously 15 years ago!! Haven't seen such gadgets in ages, it's almost an extinct antique!! I swear!

2. My brother seriously cannot dance. Unlike those people who dance as if they had ants in their pants, my brother dance as if his butt is frozen stiff. I could hear those robotic cracks in every single move he made.

3. I seriously can't dance.

Firstly cos I'm shy.

Secondly my whole body will be frozen stiff when I'm aware that the lights on the dance floor arent exactly as dim as the one we see in clubs, so it's like an "all-eyes-on-you" kind of scenario.

Thirdly, everyone on the dance floor are skinny laladys who doesnt have fats that wriggles when they move their arse, nah, I don't like the idea of embarrasing myself.

Fourthly, the image of my mom's disgusting dance moves keep replaying on my very eyes that day, I so totally not want anyone else to relate the embarrasing similarities between me and my mom. That's like one of the reason why I never dance unless it's pitch dark. Plus the fact that most people I know in the wedding are related to my mother and had seen her when she was the "i-must-be-on-stage" kind of attention seeking woman.

Fifth, I wasnt in the mood to do anything actually. I know it's anti-climax on my brother's wedding. I'm really genuinely happy for them, and somehow their happiness took away 1/4 of my sorrows, but 3/4 still exist. You have no idea how I dragged myself back to melbourne. It was such a long a painful plane ride ever. Except the part where I co-incidentaly met one of my cousin in one of the trip from detroit to LA. Thank God for driving away part of my loneliness. :)

Okay, that's like a really long point.

4. I LOVE USA!! MAN!! I KNEW I WOULD LIKE IT. WHY WHY WHY?? WHY AM I IN AUSTRALIA? Altho I didnt get to visit much places except some restaurants around the hotel, but I already felt the kind of love towards that country. Even the crappy LA airport that made me walk miles and miles from one counter to another. The crappy lansing airport where I got stranded there for 7 hours, crappy detroit airport without decent food. I love USA. Just thinking about how they get white christmas makes my face flush with envy. Their accent, their ignorance (esp those immigration officers), and their stupidity (like how stupid northwest is). I don't know what I like about it, prolly cos it's spelt as A M E R I C A and also known as U S A, with (I think)50 main states, reeses chocs, and terrorist threats. 2 main Disney themeparks, one in florida and another one in LA. I'm so not staying in Australia for postgrad. What a stupid thing to do.

5. Do you think I'll let you buy me a channel shades if you yourself own an old man slip-it-on kind of sunny? NAH, I'm not that screwed. As much as I wanted that guess bag, (GUESS IN AMERICA IS REALLY CHEAP) I won't make my "teddy bear handbag carrying sister in law" who couldnt even bear to get her own designer's handbag pay for my material expense. I think I'm the one who should be getting her all those stuffs.

6. It's quite exciting to welcome a new member of the family. It's funny how haipei is now Ng HaiPei instead of Jiang HaiPei. I lost a brother but at the same time I got myself a new sister. Whether it's just in terms of status or whatever. I don'exactly know how I should feel. I don't know if Haipei like her name better when she was Jiang Hai Pei. I certainly hate being Glenda Ng and I can't wait to change it (tho I'm not sure if I'll ever get to). I quite like the sound of Ng but I don't like the name Glenda. However, sadly it's the latter that has to be changed. Welcome to the family!! :)

7. Once again, I'm broke but I don't know how. I hate all this money-money kind of stuffs. It's annoying the hell out of me. Arghh.

No comments: