8.02.2007

Hi world. I feel like being happy and in touch with the world today so I've decided to blog a short post before I get started with my practical.

The practical I'm working on now was suppose to be due on Wednesday. But relax, mine's due tomorrow cos Dr.Gerry gave me a longer date line after telling him about my situation and how I haven't had anytime to get started on anything. I'm way way behind time again, but guess this is how it should be. I must deal with it, and I'm going to without procrastination. Ways of dealing with it included some white lie like:

"I've got a medical appointment tomorrow, so I may not be able to be back Clayton in time to hand up my practical on time."

So again, like my bio practical, I manage to get the dateline extended for chemistry practical. It's not the "due tomorrow" kind of chemistry practical for me this week.

Still, despite all that..I'm still way way behind time. I got ten thousand things due before Monday ends again. Ten thousand reading which also includes week one's reading.

AAAHH.. But nevertheless, I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me. :)

So I won't be meeting anyone except tracy (to go church) for the next couple of weeks. Or maybe...MONTHS!! Who knows?

No comments: