skip to main | skip to sidebar

ham ham & pan pan


8.31.2007

i'm under stress, trace. :(

i may need to go melb uni lib this weekend to borrow books. can i use your card?
Posted by jee.elle.yeee.an.dee.aye at 02:26

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

TALK TO US


  • alvin
  • amy
  • bell
  • carol
  • celina
  • christina
  • dontlego
  • heather
  • jasmine
  • mingyun
  • rachel
  • simplyvivacious
  • syahir

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (39)
    • ▼  August (10)
      • i'm under stress, trace. :(i may need to go melb u...
      • hahaha this site is so dead. actually the other tw...
      • HAI..I miss you tracy! I want to be in the same sc...
      • hobble hobble
      • tom yam congee
      • hahaha i really lost my mood to blog. lol. hahahah...
      • I know I'm in the midst of writing my prac report ...
      • Hi world. I feel like being happy and in touch wit...
      • hahahahahahhahaha sry sry, i havent abandoned this...
      • I agree. Why is this page so quiet? We kind of pan...
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (27)