I know I'm in the midst of writing my prac report and blogging at this minute is not exactly a wise thing to do.
I just got a sudden urge to type the typical Singaporean-Ah lian's English. Okay, here goes a short paragraph.
WAI LYKE DAT?? Moi mish dar dar so muchie. i haf no dar dar but ah lian lyke me who owns a blog usually got dar dar one lor. if no dar dar nuthin to rite so i pretend i have dar dar lor. so that this will appear more realistic mah. imaginery dar dar, where you go? hurry cum back leh. i know you dun exist but i miss you lor. fuk dat lan woman who steal my dar dar away from moi lo. my eyelashie shuper long and i can dig your nose wif it. so you beta not cum near me, it's a built in internal defence mechanism. nobody have one lor.pple say my eye look like goldfish, eh..lan their prublem ar?
Yes, I'm mocking someone. And I want this to be an obvious mockery. She's going to hate me for sure (she already does) if she knows that I'm talking about her, but do I care? I hate her too. For no actual reasons actually, just the thought of her makes me sick.
8.03.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment