6.11.2007

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Guess what!!!! I got a candy floss maker!! I'll stuff myself with candy floss everyday after exams man!! It's super cute and I seriously like it!! Like floss floss!! I always told people that I wanted these kinda kiddy gadgets whenever I'm in toy shops!! Altho it's like for kids but I will always be reminded that I'm young at heart. I'm 20, not 2!! HEHE..but being 2 is so much nicer!! NYUM!! CANDY FLOSS!! who want some??!!

THANK YOU TRACY!! CINDY!!! AIK SERNNN!!!!!!

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS GOT ME A DS!!! IS THAT WHY YOU DIDNT WANT ME TO GET IT?? I'm stunned for words!! like..errr..I got a NINTENDO DS!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! people!! it's so expensive!! i was thinking of not getting it anymore and now I actually OWN A DS!! tho i couldnt play it till like days later??

GEEE!!! I WANT TO PLAYYY!!!!!

No comments: