Remember to settle your disputes before sunset, if not you'll be feeling as bad as me right now, regretting all the stuffs i had said and done on impulse.
I miss them. :(
It's okay la. I still have my pet hamu here in melb!! :)
Ham says his name is PS.Matt Fielder. I miss the way he say "kennot" with the malaysian accent. Anyway, I wonder how pastors can actually be bold enough to stand infront of a large crowd, speaking to us all about God. I'm sure he knows that not everyone in the crowd are follower of christ and critisism will always be inevitable. I bet that courage and boldness doesnt just come overnight. It must be many many nights of endless prayers. Sometimes, I wish I have the ability to convince people like those pastors.
6.06.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment