Guess what? I took the wrong train to school yesterday!! It so happened to be the SUPER express train that runs from south yarra to caulfield, and from caulfield to cheltenham! A place I've never heard before in my whole life. Plus it was about 5.45pm, so the sky was pitched dark! Super scary in an urlu pandan train station I've never been!
So in my frustration, I called up some of my cell group members. I don't really know why I called them cos I don't expect any of them to come "save" me when the blessing ministry is about a minute away. Maybe just a pre-warning that I'll be late? I was also quite shocked at the train not stopping in every stations! It's like..9 stations you know!!?? So like..everytime when I'm stress, I'll start calling people. I had to take 9 freaking stops back to caulfield and take the LOONG bus-ride from caulfield to school!!
While I was talking to Ruo and steve, I think I got all the attentions from all the passengers in the train. They were all super super nice and encouraging. And they were giving me advices like not stopping at cheltenham cos it's a really quiet stop and I should stop somewhere further to take the train back. But I didnt heed to their advice cos I just wanted to get back to school as fast as I can! Okay la, despite my "cilaka-ness", I still get to meet nice people around.
I was super uber late despite leaving the house half an hour earlier than I should!! I only came when it was about to end. Guess what? I left early too!! So paiseh!! Cos I met heather and Karen who were both heading to the bus-loopl, me not wanting to miss out both of their companions for the short walk to the bus-loop decided to leave early and head home. HAHA.. I know, I know..I'm so freaking.."mei you yong". Sorry! I didnt mean too okay!!??
Anyway, although it was a super short "blessing" ministry for me, I think I did get to bless people by giving them doughnuts. HAHA. It was really fun, and I think we'll be doing it every year? YAY!
For those staying in clayton and those who studies in Mat lib till late night, the blessing ministry will be there for one or two more weeks I think, just go there and grab your free cup of coffee and free doughnuts!! :)
Have fun studying and GOOD LUCK everyone for exams!
No comments:
Post a Comment