i have so much to do for my drama folio!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
i think i have to cut down on my sleep and go to uni early tmr to print. then i can come home and cont working on my stupid folio.
what folio???
a folio that has to be filled with...
1) 10 short drama activities with a related topic/theme/text/stimulus
2) stimulus material - eg. playscripts, photos, objects, artifacts, poems, stories....
3) resources - copies of lesson plans, curriculum documents, articles from drama journals etc
4) drama in the community - program leaflets, tickets etc.
5) 1000 word rationale of how to use section 1-4 in a classroom, link the sections to VELS - victorian essential learning standards, how the folio reflects my understanding of the drama classes we had AND references to the reading we had to do.
ughhh!! i have 1 and 2 done...3 and 4 sort of. but i dunoo about 5. BLEHHH!!! i like sort of wrote how to use each part already but hrmppp it still abit unorganised and messsed. which is why i feel so...list.
lesson plans are a pain in the butt. VELS are like disgusting warts that should be burned. drama readings should just go and dieee.
gahh!! and like i still have to study for my exams. i wannaaaa burstt and cryyy!! ok maybe not cry. but i wanna shout and scream. which i did last night =D
i stressssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahah im going round to all my blogs saying that.
but yes!
I AM!!!
i embraced the cold. stomped out of my room. ate noodles. then went to the freezer. took out two tubs of ice cream. took a cup. compacted choc and cookies&cream into the cup. and ate. and ate.
=)
comfort food. HAHAHA
and btw. ive officially gone insane. yep yep im going crazyyyy~ KOOO KOOOOOO!!! the point your finger to your head and turn it clockwise...or anticlockwise for japs. hahaha yes i say random things and do random things. and really want to hurt that very cute dog. HEE HEEE
I COULD BE BROWN
I COULD BE BLUE
I COULD BE VIoLET SKYYYYY
I COULD BE HURTFUL
I COULD BE PURPLE
I COULD BE ANYTHING YOU LIKE
GOTTA BE GREEN
GOTTA BE MEAN
GOTTA BE EVERYTHING MORE
WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME?
WHY DONT YOU LIKE ME?
WHY DONT YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOOORRR
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
6.05.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment