Maybe cos this is a new blog so I feel like blogging here right now. HAHA.
But cos this is a public kind of thing, I don't really have much to say.
Cos I can't insult people, I can't comment offensive stuff and I can't really say what I want to say. As you know, I'm a quite a straight-forward person, so sometimes randome remarks are still inevitable.
Tram ticket prices are increasing next week. DAMN. I have to move out!!
OCF birthday surprise! Woah, it really caught me. I do expect something..cos everyone will surely have a surprising birthday bash but I didnt expect it to be infront of everyone in OCF. AHA! The cake was damn nice too!! TIRAMISU!! YUM..
Eleanor was borned on the same day but different year as me, so they were also celebrating her birthday as well. It's kind of a dual kind of thing in our CG and a mass celebration for every June babies in the whole OCF I think.
Hehe.fun fun. At least I have a birthday surprise. Knowing that my birthday is gonna be during exam for the next 3 years, it's gonna be turdy for the next three years. At least we got a cake!! :)) A birthday cake we can blow and make a tweeny wish. YEEEKS!
6.02.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment